Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26943 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,616 (R$ 5,998) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)