Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00903 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,572 (₨284,844) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)