Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,447 (₨287,733) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)