Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,322 (₨161,806) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)