Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 35% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,110 (₨153,086) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)