Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00795 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,227 (₨154,250) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (35 minutes ago)