Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,719 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)