Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,860 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)