Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,201 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (17 minutes ago)