Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,531 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)