Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,482 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yanbu` al Bahr costs ﷼ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)