Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,557 (£2,226) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)