Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 17% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,465 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €350 (26 minutes ago)