Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,887 (руб 125,703) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quito costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)