Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,196 (COL$4,092,946) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.42 (1 minute ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Manchester costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (32 minutes ago)