Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,287 (COL$4,437,709) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (43 minutes ago)