Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01289 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,477 (269,698 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)