Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,148 (162,746 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)