Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01399 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 13% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,149 (153,627 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (39 minutes ago)