Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26935 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,601 (R$ 5,946) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)