Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,250 (698,183 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (31 minutes ago)