Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03256 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,742 ($U114,920) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)