Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02910 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 6% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,795 ($U61,693) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)