Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00303 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,664 (878,694 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)