Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00257 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,778 (690,759 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)