Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,439 (569,076 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)