Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 20% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,609 (632,812 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)