Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,460 (826,512 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (31 minutes ago)