Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,365 in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)