Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 34% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,185 (COL$4,170,043) in Pasto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)