Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)