Cost of living comparison between Paramaribo, Suriname and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13088 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,123 (16,219 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)