Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11520 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 40% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,148 (9,965 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (35 minutes ago)