Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 12% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,125 (2,501 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)