Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,671 (3,916 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)