Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mangalore costs ₨841 (about 1 hour ago)