Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,549 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)