Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,748 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)