Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.949 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,862 ($7,232) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)