Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 108% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,508 ($6,905) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (40 minutes ago)