Cost of living comparison between Palo Alto, California, United States and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.938 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,868 ($7,326) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)