Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 28% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,333 (1,291,734 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (39 minutes ago)