Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,324 (NZ$6,455) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)