Cost of living comparison between Palma de Mallorca, Spain and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,728 in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,133 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (about 3 hours ago)