Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,450 ($2,853) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)