Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,400 ($2,819) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (34 minutes ago)