Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,766 ($3,396) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,000 (30 minutes ago)