Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)