Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,241 in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)