Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,151 (Rp 19,482,345) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 12,346 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Quebec City costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)