Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00725 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,676 (₨231,189) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (42 minutes ago)