Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,859 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)