Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,861 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)