Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,552 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)