Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,859 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)