Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04399 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,323 (Mex$ 30,075) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)