Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04484 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,239 (Mex$ 27,631) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (41 minutes ago)