Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,394 (Mex$ 48,978) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)