Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,316 (£3,765) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)