Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! Owerri has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00233 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 29% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,566 (672,249 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)