Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00828 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,421 (292,513 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (35 minutes ago)