Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00856 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,332 (272,327 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (44 minutes ago)