Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09351 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,530 (27,060 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (23 minutes ago)