Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08869 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,387 (15,637 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (40 minutes ago)