Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 14% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,166 (1,420,104 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)