Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03704 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,461 (66,434 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)