Cost of living comparison between Ostrava, Czech Republic and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,377 (64,244 Kč) in Ostrava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)