Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00137 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 21% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,748 (CH$1,277,350) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (25 minutes ago)