Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 17% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,585 (CH$1,815,980) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (34 minutes ago)