Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19964 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,471 (7,370TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (29 minutes ago)