Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11056 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 82% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,474 (kr 49,510) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)