Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13523 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 19% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,646 (19,565 kn) in Osijek.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)