Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01341 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,694 (126,246 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)