Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01363 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 43% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,790 (131,346 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (31 minutes ago)