Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 50% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,496 (¥550,263) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)