Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00784 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,288 (¥291,709) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)