Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,819 (¥372,207) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)