Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,594 (¥333,164) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 140 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)