Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 25% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,254 ($b16,447) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)