Cost of living comparison between Orléans, France and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orléans (France) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,213 in Orléans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)