Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,401 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,291 ($2,704) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)