Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01416 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,441 (руб 101,742) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)