Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,328 (руб 146,924) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)