Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,991 (28,522 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (40 minutes ago)