Cost of living comparison between Örebro, Sweden and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10173 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,278 (42,048 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)