Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10434 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,833 (27,149 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)