Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,635 (35,490 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Smolensk costs руб 40,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zaragoza costs €1.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)