Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10590 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 (39,985 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)