Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09636 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 29% more expensive than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,323 (24,105 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Albacete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)