Cost of living comparison between Oral, Kazakhstan and Albacete, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 42% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,870 (673,982 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)