Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22239 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 27% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,288 (10,287 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (41 minutes ago)