Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21903 EUR / RON
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 31% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,384 (6,321 lei) in Oradea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)