Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 675 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,958 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)