Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Albacete you would need to make just about €2,268 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)