Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Albacete, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 656 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018.
Do you live in Albacete? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Albacete (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Albacete you would need to make just about €1,610 in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)